Rabu, 8 Ogos 2012

F**KING WEEK!!!

For my industrial training, this is my last week here at 3G Arowana at Bukit Merah. Luckly I got ellowances here. Event jst RM500, but I feel grateful because of that. What are the f**k is I lost my money about RM200. I put my wallet on the bed and work. I already spent RM300 to buy my audio car. Now, I only have RM30...So much 'SIAL' here. Problem always come to me..WTF!!!
Just a few days more... Hold on.. If I know who take my money, he will regret the whole life because of that...


Life say GO!!!Dead say COME!!!

4 ulasan:

haslinda berkata...

haha... dugaan ramadhan tu. sabar...

kancil biru berkata...

iyea la..byk sgt prob happen here..tingkap kete pecah,dwit ilang,bla...bla...bla...btw,aku bru ingt aku nyer pasword blog ni..huhu..lupa ri tu..

kocix! berkata...

awhh..pity....

tu la len kali simpan le dwet lelok! hehe

kancil biru berkata...

duit da simpan elok2 dh lam dompet..dompet yg xjaga elok2 dwit tu..huhu